January 12, 2010

My first Blog : My Feelings & 3 Idiots Debate

I never felt so excited at 8.25 pm as i am feeling now, as I am writing my first Blog. Being My First Blog, it will remain special forever like your first cycle, first job, first Bike & so on. No Matter how Bad, Silly, awkward Your First thing might be, it is still the FIRST. From last few weeks i was feeling like writing a Blog knowing that i alone with read it. As Mark Twain said “The secret of getting ahead is getting started”. Most Important thing is getting started. It remind me of chapter (My Greatest Olympic Prize, if I am not mistaken) which says “Its Important to participate than to WIN”.


Last few days Media is getting its TRP from “Chetan Bhagat Vs 3 Idiots Team” controversy. I always wonder why Media mentions “It has created a controversy..” When in real the controvercy is being created by Media by saying it. Free Media is like salt in meal “Tasteful if used in appropriate Quantity”, increasing or decreasing it will make taste equally BAD. In Other sense this debate is WIN-WIN-WIN situation, Chetan Bhagat’s WIN is that he is being talked about in same breathe as Aamir Khan. 3 Idiots WIN is that it is getting much needed publicity free of charge. Media’s WIN is that they are getting TRP out of it. All parties involved in it are getting benefits, This debate will fade out ,without any results, moment the News Channel’s TRP start dropping. Till then Bear with it for Sake of thier benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment